MLB Turnout Unpredicatble

The prediction that I made in my playoff preview did not come true. In fact, the Phillies made the Dodgers look like the Washington Nationals winning the National League pennant 3-1 and their second consecutive World Series.

I was upset that my prediction did not come true, or at least half of it. In the American League, The Yankees defeated the Angels securing their fortieth American League pennant. The three Yankee players I predicted to have an impact, did. Alex Rodriguez had a great series, hitting .429 hitting three home runs, driving in six and scoring six runs. Yankees captain Derek Jeter was not as consistent as Rodriguez but came up with clutch at-bats, hitting two home runs and driving in three. Former Rangers first baseman Mark Teixeira was less productive than Jeter driving in only four runs. However, the point is the Yankees are going to the World Series.

Furthermore the three pitchers I mentioned all starred with the starters (C.C. Sabathia, A.J. Burnett and veteran Andy Pettitte) going 3-0, with 27 strikeouts. Yankees closer Mariano Rivera saved only 2 games, the second save was in game 6 in which the team won their pennant. With my National League prediction falling through and my American League coming true I predict a 7 game series with the Yankees winning in the final game. Go Yankees!

$3000
$5000