Fall Television Premieres

Fall Television Premieres
Fall has officially arrived which means television shows are coming back with new seasons. Come on, we all know that once you get home from school the first thing you do is sit on the couch and turn on and flip through the television. Here are some television shows that just might have you sitting on the couch the whole night. 

Jersey Shore
Jersey Shore follows eight housemates Michael Sorrentino, Jenny Farley, Nichole Polizzi, Paul DelVecchio, Ronnie Ortiz-Margo, Sammi Giancola, Vinny Guadagnino and Deena Cortese. Currently the casts in Italy doing what they do best, living life to the fullest, just on a different continent. Jersey Shore comes on Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. on MTV.

Glee
Who doesn’t want to watch a much more matured version of High School Musical? Glee focuses on a high school glee club called New Directions that try to make National Show Choir Competition with high school drama in the mix. Season three starts with New Directions coming back from nationals and trying to get more members in their club. Glee comes on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. on FOX.

The X- Factor
Singing competition plus Simon Cowell equals the best thing ever. The X-Factor is a singing competition for solo artists and groups unlike American Idol. The reality show judges are Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, Nichole Scherzinger and L.A. Reid. The X-Factor comes on Mondays and Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. on FOX

Two and Half Men
Charlie Harper was killed off from Two and Half Men and Ashton Kutcher’s new character, Walden, replaces him as a rich Internet entrepreneur. According to ABC News, Charlie Harper dies by slipping on to the train tracks and gets hit by an oncoming train in Paris. Season nine going to be a surprising and unexpected season. Two and Half Men comes on Mondays at 6:30 p.m. on CBS.

Vampire Diaries
Vampire Diaries, a drama fantasy series, mainly focused on a love triangle of Elena Gilbert and two vampire brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore with a lot of action. Season three starting with Stefan going with Klaus to pay off his ‘debt’, Damon reveled his feelings about Elena, and Jeremy seeing both of his dead ex-girlfriends. Vampire Diaries comes on Thursdays at  7:00 p.m. on the CW.

Pretty Little Liars
Pretty little Liars, based on a series of books, follows Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily who are dealing with the death of their friend. They are receiving mysterious letters from ‘A’ about all of the girls threatening to reveal the secrets they have. The rest of season two is premiering on January 2012. Pretty Little Liars comes on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. on ABC Family.

Angelica Vasquez
Angelica Vasquez, Staff Writer
Hello! My name is Angelica and this is my second year in newspaper as a staff writer. I don't really do much or know much but I do write all my stories! Yay! Oh, I'm a senior (if any of you guys even care...). I’ve been staring at this computer trying to figure out what to say, and I honestly cannot think of anything. I'm sorry I got your hopes up. Have a good day! [email protected]