Legacy Lookbook: Aiman Khan

Senior Aiman Khan has an effortless edge to her style. She can rock anything she puts on, with ease. She appears never afraid to take risks in her clothing from time to time. She wears unique outfits with a casual and minimalistic feel. A bright smile always tops off her cool, chic style.

How would you describe your style?
“Simple, comfortable and put together.”

Fashion advice?
“Don’t worry about being in fashion but make sure whatever you’re wearing you’re confident in and you have your own style. I think that style is more important than fashion because everyone can be in fashion but only certain people can have style.”

Favorite stores?
“Gap, Old Navy, and Forever 21.”

What influences your style?
“I like really dark colors and I don’t like patterns that much. I love looking at Pinterest and looking at how the models are styled on Forever 21.com.”

How do you decide what to wear?
“I just pick stuff that I want to wear that day, I don’t plan ahead or anything. Also the weather, like if it’s sunny outside I will wear light colors.”

What do you like about your outfit today?
“It’s comfortable. I love my pants because they’re different. I have never seen anyone wear these kinds of pants before so I thought hey they are kinda cool and I wear them a lot but I’m not ashamed; they paid off.”

Is there a trend you are liking lately?
“A lot of rings and a lot of bracelets on your hands. That’s basically me every day.”

Do you have any shopping advice?
“Don’t be afraid to spend money on one thing if you know you are going to wear a lot or if it could go with a bunch of other stuff, spend the money on it.”

If you could raid any person’s closet, who would it be?
“[I wouldn’t, because] I feel like I’m really conservative and simple compared to all the people who are in the media so I can’t relate to them, my style is my own.”