Rose Watch: Week 10

The Bachelors 21st season airs on ABC every Monday at 8/7c
The Bachelor’s 21st season airs on ABC every Monday at 8/7c

[WARNING: SPOILERS FOR LAST MONDAY’S EPISODE OF THE BACHELOR]

Here’s the previous weeks of Rose Watch in case you missed it.

Welcome again to another exciting week of ABC’s The Bachelor.

We’re so, so close to the finale of this season. Tonight, we had a combined three hours of this show: an hour-long episode of The Bachelor and the two-hour long cocktail party/dumpster fire: The Women Tell All. No human should have to spend three hours watching this, and I’m pretty sure it’s illegal in a dozen states.

The Women Tell All was one of the lowest points of the season, and that’s really saying something. All the contestants from the season come back to recap the season and talk about the biggest moments. It seemed like over half the program was dedicated to the Corinne-Taylor conflict that lasted approximately 2.5 seconds, and then the rest of it was about Corrine’s crazy goofs and antics. You’d probably have more fun reading the other nine Rose Watches (or not).

We have another shortened episode of the main show again this week, so we’ll try not to waste too much of your time.

Nick and the gang are still hanging out in Finland, so get ready for a lot of fun in the snow:

RACHEL’S DATE
Rachel, our favorite girl (and totally not because we interviewed her), spent her date with Nick cross-country skiing. It clearly isn’t Rachel’s thing, which bums her out since she prides herself on being athletic. After they finish skiing, they take a ride on a reindeer sleigh and talk about where they see themselves in the future. Rachel admits she’s scared about opening up to him, which may have been the turning point for her, but I’ll get to that later. All in all, it was a sweet date, and it reminded me that I’m really bad at skiing.

VANESSA’S DATE
She’s been in space with Nick. She’s been on a boat with Nick. Now, Vanessa and Nick hop in a frozen bath together in the middle of Finland. Vanessa somehow gets the most stressful dates, but maybe it’ll win over Nick. The two talk afterward about how different of a family life the two has. Vanessa spends time with her family every week, while Nick seems more like a guy who sees his family every Christmas and Thanksgiving. When Vanessa asked Nick how he’d feel about moving to Canada, he responded with how he’s “proud to be an American,” which is either the funniest or stupidest things I’ve ever heard from Nick. At this point, there’s no way Vanessa doesn’t win.

ROSE CEREMONY
Rachel, our favorite girl (and totally not because we interviewed her), unfortunately left this week. Not to worry, she’ll be returning as The Bachelorette in May.

We’re now down to Raven and Vanessa. I can’t say I’m excited for this matchup, but if Nick’s happy, I’m happy. Next week is the finale, so buckle your seatbelts folks, it’s gonna get interesting.

Will Nick ever find true love? Why did he kick off Danielle M? Is Joe Flacco an elite quarterback? Find out next week on ROSE WATCH.
Watch The Bachelor on ABC every Monday at 8/7c.

Grant Baker
Grant Baker, The Rider Editor-in-Chief
I'm Grant Baker and I write for this website. I love serving God, watching football and listening to 2000s southern hip hop. Maybe not all of those at the same time. I don't know. Okay you know how hard it is to write one of these things? Pretty hard.
Katherine Powell
Katherine Powell, Entertainment Editor
Hi, I am the entertainment editor for The Rider Online. Follow me on twitter @kgpowell99