Students Compete in Miss LHS

From stage left sophomore Kyle Dragulski entered wearing a black dress that hung to his upper mid-thigh and a long red wig. Dragulski was a participant in the Miss LHS pageant which was held Fri. March 23 at 7 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center.

The competition was a beauty pageant, with a twist. Boys dressed in drag and girls dressed as their male counterpart. The competition required the participants to show off their talents.

“It was really fun, but I feel bad for the girls who wear a lot of make-up, its hard to get off,” said Dragulski.

First place-Travis St. John, 12
Second Place– DJ Herrera, 12
Third Place– Jacob Acosta, 12

[nggallery id=29]

Megan Rathbun
Megan Rathbun, LBTV Assistant Producer
Hello there. How are you? Good? Oh, me too. Probably. Anyway, my name is Megan Rathbun, and this is my second year in Newspaper, except this year I have a fancy position— LBTV Assistant Producer. You may have seen me around the school, perhaps even stalking you for “Newspaper reasons”, or, I could be reading this over your shoulder right now. To check this look at the photo above these words. If there is a person behind you who is identical to said photo, it’s me. I feel comfortable writing that and being creepy because no one- no one outside of the Journalism department- reads these bios. Therefore, if you are a non-journalism student, and you have read this, you can find me in the hallway and tell me how creepy that was. Also, purple, triangle, square, fifteen, yellow. So long, and thanks for all the fish. [email protected]