Fall Semester Exam Schedule

Fall semester exams will take place during the week of Dec. 12. (Creative Commons Flickr)

During the week of Dec. 12, the schedule will be altered to accommodate midterm exams. The days will pattern A, A, B, B rather than alternating. This is intended for the students to review in each class and have the material freshly memorized for the exam as well as give them an opportunity to ask any last-minute questions.

“I think it’s a good thing,” junior Steven Tarver said. “The knowledge can be fresh in our minds from the day before.”

Each student will be able to exempt exams in up to two classes so long as the student is passing that class with an 80 or higher and has no more than two unexcused absences in that class

“I think it will be beneficial for students because it will enable them to concentrate on four subjects at a time instead of eight,” Academic Principal Ms. Erin Frye said. “The intent is that students will be fresh from studying the material and better able to recall and apply it on the exam.”

screen-shot-2016-11-29-at-9-06-16-am

Ava Green
Ava Green, Staff Writer
My full name is Ava Noel Green, but everyone just calls me Ava. I'm a junior this year, and its my third year playing clarinet in the marching band and second year writing in newspaper. I love healthy food, chocolate, and all animals, but none more than elephants. I also really enjoy instant photography. I'm looking forward to writing and sharing this year!