Great Gift Ideas for Everyone

Last minute shoppers struggle to find that perfect gift.

During the holiday season many stores offer sales, deals and discounts because of the frequent flow of last minute shoppers. This list should guide you to the perfect gifts for your friends or family members while shopping.

Gamers
The new gaming consoles like the Xbox One and Playstation 4, seem to be the new big systems in the gaming world. They’ve been played for generations and don’t imply a sudden end but a long future. Along with their evolution, they have brought with them some of the most exclusive games in history like Halo, Call of Duty, NBA 2K##, Madden, Need For Speed and an infinite list of others. These would be great gifts over the holidays for your gamer in the family.

Athletes
Many athletes prefer the signature brands like Nike, Adidas, Under Armour and Jordan, while on the court, field or whatever the terrain stands. These brands favor over most, because of their unique designs and comfortability in use. Not only their quality but their superstar sponsors like Kobe Bryant, Cam Newton, Dwyane Wade and Jimmy Graham help to advertise these athletic products.

Cooks
If you have a cook in the house, they’ll love the newest cooking accessories like stainless steel cookware, kitchen utensils and the most updated kitchen appliances. Buy cookware brands like Calphalon, Williams-Sonoma, Cuisinart and Swiss Diamond. Then they can use them to produce the best tasting food of the holidays.

Readers
If a person in your family spends hours or even days living inside their books, they’ll love to get one of these popular books in their hands. Divergent, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight, all of the best books in the previous decade could be theirs if not already owned.

Playtime
Brands like Legos, Little Tikes, Hot Wheels and Fisher Price will be the aim for the little ones in your family. Some of these brands have been manufacturing since the 1930’s and will continue to entertain young children around the world.

Phillip Smith, Sports Editor
Hi, my name is Phillip Smith and I'm the Sports Editor for The Rider Online. I have been in journalism for three years, I'm on varsity basketball, and my favorite player was Kobe.