5 Inventions To Watch Out For

The Hololens will help users transform their world and see it in a new way.
Photo by (photo by Microsoft Sweden via Flickr cc.)
The Hololens will help users “transform” their world and see it “in a new way.”

In our crazy technology-driven world, quite a lot of new inventions thrill our soul. Every once in a while these new, up and coming tech items remind us that we live in an advanced age that was once dreamed about but never thought possible. Technology pushes boundaries and can aid our lives or maybe just make our lives more exciting. Check out the technology that will possibly be in our lives soon.

Hololens

The world becomes a different place as Hololens blends the digital world with the physical world. Check your email, play a game or watch Netflix right in front of your eyes. Everyone’s Sci-Fi dreams have come true.

Tile

This nifty white square helps you find essential items. Attach one to your purse, keys, wallet, and more. When an item gets lost, simply use the Tile app to find it every time.

Apple Watch

It may not be your ordinary watch, but it sure looks super cool in a top secret agent way. Some cool features of the Apple watch include a heart beat monitor and iMessage. And anyways, who wouldn’t want a tiny iPhone on your wrist?

Google Driverless Car

This could very well be the car of the future. Cameras attached to the top as well as complicated engineering allows this car to drive itself. To clarify, that could mean a future with no boring Driver’s Ed classes.

Polaroid Zip

Now you can have a physical photo to hold for any picture taken on a mobile device or tablet. The portable, slim printer syncs to your device using Bluetooth technology and prints out a 2×3” full color, smudge proof photo.Tangible images just hold a different feeling.