Rangers Fan Fest Is Here

Rangers Fan Fest Is Here

Texas Ranger fans know that baseball season is approaching fast. With that comes Fanfest, an event that all Ranger fans can’t wait to attend. From getting that lucky baseball signed to enjoying food and adult beverages, Fanfest provides something fun for all ages.

There will be autograph sessions which will feature all players from the Texas Rangers. Take anything you want to get signed from bats to jerseys or even your forehead. Get there fast and early as all lines are on a first come first serve basis. Players will not stay longer than their given time, but information about who is autographing and what time will be displayed on the jumbo screen located towards right field. All times will be given one hour ahead of the actual autograph time.

Fans will be able to experience what it is like to be in the dugout and the clubhouse. You will also get the chance to take photos with all current and former players of your choosing. Just make sure to find out what times the players will be available by looking at the main video board.There will be sales at all fan shops so be sure to stock up on more ranger gear.

Kids won’t be left out on this one. There will be a kid’s zone which will provide games and other gifts for free. Don’t worry about starving either. Food and drinks will be on sale at concessions all around the ballpark.

Tickets can be purchased online or at the event. The event will be held at Global Life Park In Arlington (the ballpark in Arlington) between 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/tex/fan_forum/fanfest.jsp#event

Fernando Fernandez, Staff Writer
Hola my name is Fernando. This is my first year in newspaper. I'm a senior this year. I have two sisters and I can't wait to graduate.